We are happy to announce the full set of speakers featuring in the Public Sessions of the LEAPS Plenary Meeting 2022. A diverse group of prominent thought leaders from academia, industry, and policy:
- Katarina Bjelke (Swedish Research Council)
- Sandra Jacob (Novartis)
- Talis Juhna (Riga Technical University)
- Apostolia Karamali (European Commission)
- Michael Krisch (ESRF)
- Leonid Rivkin (LEAPS, PSI)
- Gebhard Schertler (ETHZ, PSI)
- Kristiaan Temst (KU Leuven, ESFRI)
The Public Sessions will take place on October 27. The Plenary Meeting includes also a LEAPS internal day, October 26, with parallel and joint sessions where the strategic work carried on within the working and strategic groups and task forces will be presented and discussed. On the last day of the event, October 28, the LEAPS General Assembly and Coordination Board will be held.
For more information about the event please visit the LEAPS Plenary Meeting 2022 website.